Are you a Data Analyst experienced with SQL, noSQL, Tableau, Google Analytics interested in impacting business decisions?
We are looking to hire a BI/DA to join our team in our Kyiv office!
You will take responsibility for managing our master data set, developing reports, and troubleshooting data issues.
- Assist marketing to get unique customer insights and improve marketing automation processes
- Identify and implement statistical models, techniques and tools that will improve our efficiency and effectiveness
- Undertake exploratory analysis and contribute fresh ideas to uncover opportunities
- Understand business needs and translate them into insightful analysis
- Partner with market, channel and product team to understand business performance and work cross functionally to maximise the impact
- Track meaningful metrics that lead to insightful business decisions
- Collaborate with other team members to drive better decisions in development, UX and strategy
- Strong experience with Google Analytics is a must
- 3+ years of experience in data, consulting and analytics
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design, data mining and segmentation techniques.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL
- Great project management skills and the ability to bring the abstract into focus.
- Data-oriented personality, great communication skills, and an excellent eye for details.
- Tableau experience is a plus