Middle Front-End Engineer (Vue.js and Nuxt.js)
As a Front-End Engineer, you will play a critical role in designing and building a tool for a U.S. based cybersecurity consulting company. This tool is aimed at enhancing the efficiency and effectiveness of their staff in reviewing and triaging a large volume of events generated by smart monitoring systems. Your contributions will directly impact the services provided to their clients.
YOU ARE A GOOD FIT FOR THIS ROLE IF:
- You have 3+ years of frontend software engineering experience with client-side development, working with the tech stack and tools listed below
- You are obsessed with building intuitive, efficient, and delightful user experiences and polished interfaces that we can be proud of as an organization
- You are both detail-oriented and pragmatic, able to align your level of perfection with project timeline and budget, a constant balancing act.
- You have a strong product sense and view your role as a product builder
- You appreciate the importance of business processes and best practices around software development
- You appreciate the benefits of iterative product development tightly integrated with design and business requirements
- You’re ready to be a core contributor, building new applications and solutions from scratch.
- You are able to work independently and closely with team members as well
- You are comfortable communicating in written English (e.g. Jira, Slack, Figma comments, email).
- You’re a geek about the latest technologies and tools and embrace the idea of continuous improvement in all aspects of your work
- You are kind and easy to get along with
THIS ROLE REQUIRES EXPERIENCE WITH THE FOLLOWING TECHNOLOGIES AND TOOLS:
- Vue.js | Nuxt.js | Node.js
- HTML5 | SCSS | Sass | Tailwind
- REST API | GraphQL
- Docker | *nix environments (OS X / Linux)
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM THIS ROLE:
- Competitive compensation
- Highly visible projects with stakeholders and users in the U.S.
- Talented and experienced peers that will help you continue to grow professionally and improve your skills
- Dynamic work environment with low level of bureaucracy
- To build products from concept to launch
- Opportunity to take ownership and influence the end product
- Human-centered work style
Note: This is a full-time, Freelance/Independent Contractor position. Duration: Initial contract for 8-10 weeks, approximately 40 hours per week. Fully Remote work.