As a Product Owner, you know ideas come from everywhere. Your job is to strategically organize those new ideas and bring them to life.
- Lead cross-functional internal stakeholder teams to bring justice to those ideas through a clear, methodical decision-making approach.
- Work with engineering and UI/UX teams to ensure clarity and priority to those requirements.
- Think about a full product lifecycle while defining those requirements including monitoring and updates and end of life.
- Ensure a successful release and adoption of the features.
WE WANT YOU TO JOIN OUR TEAM, BECAUSE…
- You have worked as a product manager on the web software applications or related products for 5+ years
- You have a technical background
- You can communicate effectively — written and verbally — across a diverse set of audiences, internally and externally
- You are comfortable working with ambiguity. This role is fast-paced, fluid, and will frequently evolve based on strategy and product priorities. Drive and anticipate.
- You have Fluent spoken English (a must)
Successful applicants can come from many places but should have combined product, business, strategy, technology, and data backgrounds to drive execution to achieve amazing consumer experiences.
YOU WANT FROM YOUR JOB…
- To work on highly visible projects with thousands of active users
- Human-centered work style
- Continuously challenge yourself and improve your skills
- Build products from concept to launch