MANUAL QA ENGINEER
Kyiv, Ukraine, Remote
As a QA Engineer you will be responsible for establishing and maintaining quality assurance processes of the large US eCommerce platform with various external integrations.
You will be working with web and mobile products created from scratch on a modern tech-stack (Progressive Web App built on React, GraphQL on latest Apollo library and AWS infrastructure defined as a code).
You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams across our offices in Kyiv, Seattle and Philadelphia.
WE WANT YOU TO JOIN OUR TEAM, BECAUSE YOU HAVE…
- 2-3+ years professional experience.
- In-depth knowledge of software testing techniques and processes
- Good understanding of Web Services and APIs
- Knowledge/Experience in API testing
- Experience in working with DBs, ability to write SQL queries
- Experience in writing test documentation/test cases
- Experience building QA processes on a project from scratch
- English: Upper-Intermediate level and above both written and spoken
- You’re a geek about the latest technologies and tools
- You’re ready to be a core contributor to the quality of applications we’re building
- You care about building high-quality products
- You are passionate and care about the business processes around software development.
- You embrace the idea of continuous improvement in all aspects of your work.
- You appreciate the benefits of iterative product development tightly integrated with design and product owners.
- You are able to work independently and closely with team members.
YOU WANT FROM YOUR JOB…
- To work on highly visible projects with thousands of active users
- Continuously challenge yourself and improve your skills within the team of professionals
- Enjoy dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Build products from concept to launch
- Human-centered work style
- Flexible schedule, revenue share and unlimited vacation policies