Lead Generation Specialist
About The Job
We’re looking for a Lead Generation Specialist to join our team as we take on more ambitious projects and continue to grow our portfolio. As the Lead Generation Specialists on our fast growing team, you’ll work alongside our Executive Team to help source new software development leads on highly visible US projects.
This role is a unique mix of sales and problem solving. It’s a combo of big picture strategy with super detailed thinking. We’ll depend on you to understand our business, develop an outbound sales strategy, and then help execute on that strategy.
This is a full-time, middle to senior-level remote position with a stable salary rate + commission on closed deals.
What You’ll Do
Lead and execute the outbound sales efforts across the agency:
- Conduct research to identify potential prospects in key verticals/markets
- Develop creative ways to Identify appropriate buyers and source new business contacts via research
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients within CRM, ensuring all communications are logged, and information is accurate and up-to-date.
- Prepare and analyze sales pipeline reports and dashboards for discussion with the Executive team.
What It Will Take
- Ability to learn quickly and think creatively
- Analytical and research skills
- At least 3+ years of work experience in sales prospecting, lead research, and generation or similar function with software products or services
- Excellent written and good spoken English
- Excellent understanding of the full lead-generation process
- Efficient organization as you manage outbound communications with new prospects
- A desire to grow professionally
Who We Are
Bilberrry is a boutique full-service agency that works with ambitious startups, global nonprofits, and Fortune 500s to design and develop websites and software that help them grow. We’re a growing team of 45 developers, strategists, and designers across two offices, one in Seattle and one in Kyiv.
You’d be joining our Ukraine team (currently working remotely), and collaborating closely with management across the company. We believe in collaborating closely to produce excellent work and truly love what we do.
What We Are Offering